Quill, Quilling, Quilled



2 Responses to “Quill, Quilling, Quilled”

  1. This one is fascinating! I’m so curious. Is it a top to a tin canister? But what are the tiny holes and the tiny numbers? I didn’t know about “quilling”. I’ve learned something new today!

  2. No, it’s a little quilling designer! I am certain they still make them, especially since quilling is back in vogue. This one has the spot for the circles, because when you roll the paper, you need a guide to keep all your pieces the same size. I’m not sure about the holes – I use them to hold my glue toothpick. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: